Monday, August 19, 2013

Tentang Kita

FLASH NEWS:

I've made my first 10K last Friday!!! Yeaaay meeeee!!!

Well, it's 18K actually and the next Sunday I've made it to 8.7K #grin

And this Sunday is gonna be my second 5K race. Whooshaaaaa.
And I'm gonna do the race with other Woles Members.

Gak tau deg-degannya lebih karena racenya atau karena racenya barengan anak-anak woles lainnya.

These past weeks, my life is surrounded with them.


Adeline Windy:
she's very humble, like I once said. She knows how to encourage and motivate people.
She's witty, very nice. Intinya BAEK BANGET.

Rully:
At first I thought she's a guy..hehehe..
Rully is one female friend that I thought everybody should have.

Merlyn, I call her Mbak Mer:

When she first came in the first meeting, I felt 'rada segen" sama mbak Mer.
Don't know why. But she turns out to be a very nice girl friend.

Hengky, Iwan, Budi, Eko (to be saved, I call all of them "mas"):

Haven't met them in person, but I know they're real people :))

Kum:

To be honest I was a bit scared meeting Kum for the first time.

Loncat dikit,
jadi sebelum pertemuan awal sama mereka...I was playing detective.
Yupppp, sebelum ketemu mereka...gue bukain FB Profil mereka dulu satu persatu.

Jadiiii...that's why I was scared by Kum..eh not scared siih, intimidated ajaaah.
Kalau Rully is one female friend that I thought everybody should have..

Kum...
 is one male friend that I thought everybody should have.


Enough about them..
Like I said this August 25th is my second 5K race.

Like Adeline Windy once said:

"jangan patah semangat. Cuek aja. Lari itu urusanmu dgn badan dan pikiranmu."
...
Stilll....gue deg-degaaaaaaaaaan

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha...don't worry yaYa, i get use to it when people meet me at the first time. Some people think i'm like an autistic person, that's because they didn't talk to me in person. Many experienced in the past taught me how to see people from their heart, not by their act or words alone. But i believe when we gave water to dehydrated person, than they will give me food when i'm starving. Good acts will gave me Good Karma.

    ReplyDelete